Wednesday 7 October 2015

Halloween Series #1 Glamour ghoul Makeup








October is one of my favourite months of the year and I try to make Halloween last as long as possible! I'm going to do a Halloween series for you guys, with a few makeup looks and some other spooky posts that I'm excited about!

For this first look I've kept the makeup pretty simple and used quite earthy tones, like rust red on the eyes and grey contouring on the nose and cheeks.
I wanted the imperfections of my skin to come through so I went for minimal coverage and just used concealer to cover any spots. The eyebrows are really dramatic, I used black and kept the lines strong and sharp.
The lipstick is what makes the look perfect for the Halloween season! I lined the lips with a black liner and then brought the edges out to a sharp point. I then blotted some red lipstick to the centre of the lips and then blended the two colours together.

I'm happy with how the makeup turned out and now I'm psyched to get more posts together in the Halloween theme!




Instagram @wolvesandflames


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig