Thursday 15 October 2015

Halloween Series #3 Skull Makeup


I've always wanted to try a dramatic makeup on myself like this, but for the past few years I've been working night shifts during Halloween and so I've missed out on all of the festivities!

I wanted to create a really sketchy look and although it was a stressful process (I don't often draw on teeth instead of lipstick!) I'm happy with how the makeup turned out in the end.

To create the skull I began by drawing the lines really loosely with a sharp, black eyeliner and I then sharpened certain edges with a gel liner on a precision brush.
I smudged the red eye shadow around the eye sockets to create depth and I used a white eye liner to make the teeth stand out!



I really can't decide what I want to wear for Halloween, but this is a good contender for possible makeup! I need some inspiration, back to Pinterest I go...

Instagram @wolvesandflames


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig