Sunday 9 October 2016

Time to invest in a Winter coat


I'm off to London at the end of the month and I wanted a winter coat that was warm but would also look nice and go with whatever outfits I decided to take on the trip. I've wanted a shearling look-alike biker coat since seeing this amazing outfit on Pinterest and I finally decided to treat myself.

The hunt began and ended in Topshop after stumbling across this beauty. I wanted an oversized style and after initially trying on the size 12 I decided to go all out and pick up the 14. The coat isn't as thick as you might expect but it is fluffy on the inside and if you size up there will be plenty of room to wear a jumper beneath on those really cold winter days. 

The suede effect is so cosy, soft and of course cruelty free! I spotted a similar version in Warehouse that was a leather effect but I decided to go with something different from the biker I already have.








I'm so happy with the purchase and I'm excited to try styling it in different ways!

Coat - Topshop
Dress - Primark
Socks - Adidas
Boots - New Look

Instagram @wolvesandflames


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig