Tuesday 26 January 2016

Cruelty free makeup.. the new highlighter palette





 I thought I'd quickly share with you the new highlighter palette that's become my current makeup addiction!
Recently I found out that Sleek are Cruelty free and so I decided to pay my local Superdrug a visit. I bought the Solstice highlighting palette and the Matte me liquid lipstick in "Birthday suit".

-

I had read lots of positive reviews about the matte me lipsticks, with people requesting more nude and neutral shades in particular. I'm really impressed with "Birthday suit" and I've been using it as my new daily lip colour. The colour is really subtle but still pretty and the matte formula means that it lasts hours, even through lunch!

-


Sleek have several highlighting palette's to choose from, I chose "Solstice" as I was loving the variety of the colours! There is one cream formula (that I have been using as a base) and three shimmery powders. I am so happy with the shades and the pigmentation is really impressive.

What's your favourite highlighter to use?

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig