Sunday 31 January 2016

Winter layering OOTD






Before I shaved my hair off I invested in two new wigs, a blonde one and this dark brown one. It's so beautiful and it also kept my head super warm on this cold day!
Because of the cold I decided to really layer up and so I stole one of my boyfriend's chunky jumpers and of course wore my bomber jacket.

-

Also I think that this is the third time I've worn this Forever 21 khaki shirt in a blog post, so it's safe to say that I've gotten my moneys worth!









Wig "Forest dweller" - Lushwigs
Bomber jacket - New Look
Khaki Shirt - Forever 21
Jumper - Charity shop
Boots - New Look
Beanie - Forever 21
Crystal necklace - The Hippy hole

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig