Thursday 25 February 2016

Seventies inspired... The pajama shirt and cropped jeans








I'm loving the pajama shirt trend but I wasn't sure how I would work it in to my style. I found this shirt in a charity shop and the pointed seventies collar inspired me to wear it with a vintage look.
When I took the shirt to the till the old lady who served me said I would look really smart wearing it to the office, what a cutie, I didn't want to tell her that I mainly wear tracksuits in my job!

I cut the bottom of these jeans off so that they would have pretty frayed edges and I'm so glad I did. I love how it looks against the patent ankle boots.
This seventies coat was a vintage shop bargain, I'm excited for the warmer weather so I can get a lot more wear out of it!

I got plenty of stares wearing this and I'm not sure if it was because of my hair or the outfit? Either way I felt super confident so it doesn't matter!





Shirt - Charity shop
Coat - Soho's
Jeans - River Island similar here
Patent boots - River Island similar here

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig