Saturday 27 February 2016

Pink pop of colour OOTD












We popped in to town to check out a vintage fair today and I finally got to wear my amazing pink fluffy bag! It was rather pricey but I couldn't resist, especially since I'm trying to incorporate more colour in to my mainly black wardrobe.

The vintage fair was quite expensive so I didn't buy much, but it was still fun to have a walk around and of course to get some style inspiration from the other customers. I picked up some awesome clip on earrings from the 60's so it was definitely a worthwhile trip!

Bomber jacket - New Look
Jumper - Charity shop
Skirt - Primark Similar here
Boots - Primark
Fluffy bag - Vintage

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig