Thursday 4 February 2016

Sports luxe all black OOTD








As soon as I saw this cap I knew I had to have it! Sadly it's too big for my buzzed pea head, so I paired it with my amazing wig from Lush wigs and spent the day flicking my hair around and feeling girly. Sorry for wearing this bomber jacket in every post, it just seems to go with everything I'm wearing right now and it's doing a good job of keeping me warm on these windy days.






 Also how cute are my nails right now? I was considering getting little dots tattooed below my nails on each finger so I painting them on to try it out before committing, it means that I don't have to redo my nails after every climbing session as well because there's no chipping, so that's a bonus!

Cap - Asos
Wig - Lush Wigs
Velvet choker - similar here
Vest - Select
Bomber jacket - New Look
Leggings - Missguided
Trainers - Nike

Instagram @wolvesandflames



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig