Wednesday 31 August 2016

OOTD Pretty in Pink

Am I Molly Ringwald yet? I've been obsessed with pink this summer and today I celebrated my love for the colour by wearing lots of it.


This amazing Topshop pinny was a charity shop find a few months back and I haven't got much wear out of it. I gravitate more towards trousers and leggings so often my dress collection gets neglected, maybe if the sun made more of an appearance I would be more inclined to get my legs out.












It's a nice chunky cord material so I'm planning to carry on wearing it through the autumn and winter with thick tights.

I've just realised if I dye my hair red I could live my teenage dream of being Molly Ringwald and I would like young Judd Nelson as well please.
Thank you.

Pinafore - Charity shop
White T shirt - Charity shop
Sunglasses - Quay
Hightops - Primark
Earrings - Claires

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig