Tuesday 4 October 2016

Life update...


Here is another apology post for neglecting the blog lately, although I have been super busy so I actually have a valid excuse this time.

Mike and I got engaged in August so we've been busy planning, making tough decisions and booking stuff for the wedding. It's been stressful at times but mostly I'm having fun and it's been cool planning something completely to our own specifications.

I'm just relieved to have the venues booked and my dress sorted, hopefully everything else can be sorted slowly to keep me from stressing! I'm so psyched to marry my love... (queue the wedding related blog posts).


When we haven't been wedding planning, we've been buying a house. We've been trying to get a step on the property ladder for two years now and we finally seem to have found the perfect property. The buying process has been slow so far and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, but hopefully it won't take too long and we can finally get stuck in to ripping out and updating what will be our beautiful first home.

I've got a few posts planned out so I will be back on track from this week!
Thanks for reading,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig