Sunday 6 December 2015

Christmas gift guide #1

Check scarf - Topshop
Urban Decay Gwen palette - Debenhams
Barry M Rose quartz nail paint - Superdrug
Too pretty to work mug - Urban Outfitters
Marble ring holder - Urban Outfitters
2016 Diary - Paperchase
Gold pineapple ring - Asos

So my goal to finish my Christmas shopping by December 1st didn't work out, but I have been sensible and sorted the majority of my gifts. I've had two trips to town with a list of gift ideas stuffed in my bag and yet I've still managed to buy myself presents before any family members (oops).
The gifts I've shown above are things that I would quite happily receive, so it's sort of a gift guide/wishlist. Compiling this list just made me want to treat myself to all of the pretty things, maybe I'll splash out in January after the Christmas madness!

How are you all getting on with your Christmas shopping? Hopefully better than I am!

Instagram @wolvesandflames



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig