Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas gift guide #2.. Boyfriend

Delonghi Gunmetal coffee machine - Debenhams
Babyliss super stubble - Superdrug
Adventure is calling mug - Urban Outfitters
Royal blood vinyl - HMV
Cork 2016 diary - Paperchase
Grey floral bow tie - River Island
Bear cuff links - Asos


I prefer it when my boyfriend Mike asks me for something and then I can get him a few smaller stocking fillers to go alongside it. Sadly, this year he hasn't been very forthcoming with ideas of things I can get for him so I was feeling a bit panicked and uninspired!
Putting this list together has helped me to think of similar things I can get for him (of course nothing I've included because that would ruin the surprise!).

Recently HMV have extended their record section and I think vinyl is perfect to buy for music lovers, you can also pick up rather cheap record players from there now so that would be a pretty sweet gift! We have quite an extensive collection of old records already, but it's cool to pick up some new releases (I've asked Mike to get me Tame Impala's latest album Currents so I'm super excited).

Now I totally want that coffee machine, it's so aesthetically pleasing and it would be fun to get coffee shop quality drinks from the comfort of my own home!

If anyone has any other ideas for good boyfriend gifts please let me know, I need all the inspiration I can get!

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig