Friday 4 March 2016

Dark denim and pins










I've followed so many Instagram accounts selling amazing pins lately! I love seeing all of the pics from fashion week of people covering their jackets and bags in cute, colourful badges and pins. I would love to buy some new ones from the amazing illustrators I've followed, but sadly I'm on a mission to save money!

During my recent spring clean and clear out I found a lanyard that I had bought in Disneyland and filled with pins over the years. I decided to pick off my favorites and put them on my Missguided denim jacket and I love how it turned out!

Also I'm sure you have noticed that I had a haircut, I was fed up of trying to tame the permanent bed head so another buzz cut it is!
Having short hair is amazing, I highly reccomend it!

Denim jacket - Missguided Similar here
Cropped jumper - Old Similar here
Dress - Zara
Boots - New Look
Bag - Primark
Fluffy pom pom - Primark

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig