Friday 7 October 2016

OOTD... Autumn sun


I'm still loving this pleated skirt that I bought last winter and I'm excited to try styling it in different ways. However today I was my typical self and I went for all black everything except for my pink hightops that I wear constantly!

I'm excited that my hair is getting longer now and I can finally put a cheeky braid in the front which is disguising the ugly mullet fringe that's going on. Can't wait to be able to tie it up again!








I've just invested in an amazing new winter coat so keep an eye out for my post showing it off!

Jumper - Stolen from my Boyfriend
Skirt - Primark
Earrings - Claire's
Hightops - Primark
Sunglasses - Forever 21

Thank's for looking!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig