Tuesday 16 February 2016

5 happy things


I've had a really chill week so I thought I'd make a list of the things I'm currently happy about!

1. Me and my boyfriend Mike got matching Valentines day tattoo's. I've been wanting a tattoo from Paul Reston for a while so I jumped at the opportunity when he posted the design on Instagram. We got a heart and dagger with our dogs name in the banner, Mike's in full colour and mine in black (of course). I couldn't be happier with it and I can't wait to book in with him for more! Check out his instagram.

2. Last Thursday we went to see Tame Impala and I'm still so psyched from the gig. We saw them in a small venue in Liverpool last year but seeing them in the Manchester Arena was so awesome and atmospheric. The only problem was Nick Allbrook didn't support them this time (sob).

3. I got my braces off last month and I couldn't be happier, I'm currently in the process of whitening my teeth with the product that the orthodontist gave to me. It was included in the overall price of the braces and it's crazy how fast they have whitened. I was given custom made trays of my teeth and I just have to put a tiny bit of the solution on each tooth whilst I sleep and it's as simple as that! I'm feeling so confident already and I can't wait to see the end results! If you're interested in the process here is my first brace post and I promise I will do an updated post soon!

4. One of my goals for the year is to start a YouTube channel and I'm finally pushing myself and starting to get all of the equipment I need together. I'm excited to challenge myself and learn new things, hopefully I can get to grips with the video editing part!

5. Lastly, my mum is off work this week so I'm looking forward to spending time with her. We're hoping to plan a girly trip to London soon so I will have to look at places to stay and most importantly get saving! 


Let me know what things you are happy about this week, thank you so much for reading!

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig