Sunday 14 February 2016

Faux fur and tattoo's OOTD




 


This was the first day of the year that I've managed to leave the house with bare legs and I'm so happy to see the first signs of Spring! I braved getting my legs out because I was off to get a matching tattoo with my boyfriend and tights are too awkward to be an option.

I wanted a long jumper dress to keep me warmer, but when I found this midi dress in Primark I decided it would be a better option and I could carry on wearing it through the summer.

To keep me super warm I layered up my black coat with my faux fur gilet, it's long line and really cosy. I also bought these fake converse from Primark because I'm broke at the min and the real ones didn't seem worth the extra expense! Luckily they're really comfy since I also bought them in white, but at £6 they were too much of a bargain to resist!

Also I'm really happy with how my hair is growing in to a pixie crop, I feel super cute. I'm growing to grow it a little bit more and then make maybe shave the sides and have it longer on top, decisions, decisions.






Midi dress - Primark
Black coat - Primark
Faux fur gilet - Marks and Spencer Similar here
Backpack - Primark
Sabbath Necklace - Souvenir Jewelry
Sneakers - Primark

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig