Sunday 1 May 2016

Fluffy hat and gold hoops OOTD









I bought this hat from a charity shop a few months ago and every time I've wanted to wear it I've ended up chickening out and taking it off. Today was finally the day and I wore it out in public in all of it's fluffy glory.

As usual I wore all black, this bell sleeve, off the shoulder blouse was another charity shop bargain and I can't wait for the summer when I'll be able to wear it a lot more and team it with some denim shorts!

Also Claire's are now selling these huge clip on hoop earrings so you can still look sassy even if you don't have pierced ears, they had some even bigger hoops so I might have to treat myself!




Hat - Charity shop
Clip on hoops - Claire's
Blouse - Charity shop
Belt - Primark
Bomber jacket - New Look
Leggings - Primark
Trainers - Primark

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig