Friday 22 April 2016

Spring OOTD... 90's inspired








I'm starting to get quite a collection of cropped vests, they're so comfortable and I literally want to wear them every day. Luckily the sun is finally shining and I can live in vests and even ditch the tights and show off my pale, sun deprived legs.

Apologies for yet another monochrome outfit, I really do wish I gravitated towards colour more! I'm just so predictable.

I'm so excited about these platform shoes. Every time I went in to Urban Outfitters I was picking up the Vagabond platforms and swooning over them until I looked at the label and realised they are real leather (not cool). I found these dupes for £20 and they make me feel like I'm in high school in the 90'sand who doesn't want that.

I've decided I'm going to start growing my hair out now, shaving my head has been one of the most amazing, eye opening experiences for me and I'm so glad that I trusted my instincts! My plan is to have a short blunt bob with a short fringe (like this or this) and it will be my natural hair colour! So that will be crazy since I haven't seen my natural hair in almost eight years! I honestly don't even know what the colour will be or if it will be straight or wavy, so I'm excited to find out!

Sorry for not writing a blog post in a while, I've been rather uninspired and lazy! I have a few ideas for rambly posts and they are my favourite to write so hopefully I can get my act together. As always I have some controversial topics playing on my mind and so I'm eager to sit down and aggressively type and share all of my moody opinions.







Vest - Primark
Flannel - Primark
Skirt - Charity shop
Boots - Similar here

Thanks for reading! 

Instagram @wolvesandflames
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig