Sunday 12 June 2016

Cruelty free perfume for under £20!




Finding cruelty free perfumes that smell amazing can be quite a difficult task. I'm certain that in the future all perfumes and cosmetics will be cruelty free, but for now we have to do some shopping around to find what we want without hurting any animals.
I've been seeing a lot of people posting about M&S becoming cruelty free and I was excited to go in to town and pick one up.

I was surprised to see just how much choice there was, almost a full wall was dedicated to perfume and I knew that deciding on just one was going to be a hard task!
I smelt each and every perfume and there is a huge selection, something for everyone. I narrowed it down to a few choices and I eventually decided on Azure Breeze. The fragrance immediately took me back in time and the nostalgia was enough to make me buy it.

When I got home I looked through the reviews to see if anyone knew what perfume it was similar too, I saw that it's a dupe of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and that's why it was reminding me of being thirteen years old and the summertime!

The M&S dupe is £16 per 100ml compared to Light Blue which is £100 per 100ml! It's shocking to see the difference in price and Azure Breeze is genuinely the same fragrance.

I have used the perfume for a few days now and it lasts extremely well all day. I have already had several compliments and the product is such a bargain that you can afford to be indulgent and reapply throughout the day if you choose to.

I reccomend going to M&S and trying out all of the perfumes for yourself, I've seen people say that there are several dupes in the collection so maybe you will find some other fragrances that take you back!

Azure Breeze Eau de toilette 100ml - M&S

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig