Saturday 27 August 2016

OOTD Vegan leather jacket


I have been wanting a faux leather jacket since going vegan and I seriously don't know how I went so long without one! Initially I was going to buy one of the pastel jackets from Zara that every one has been wearing, but after it came out that Zara had been stealing peoples artwork I was so glad that I hadn't!

I was torn between buying a plain black leather or getting a colourful version. After a few days deliberating I decided to get the more versatile and classic black jacket and I'm so happy with it!
I went for a size up from my usual to get more of a relaxed fit and I'll easily be able to layer a hoody underneath in the winter. The only problem is that the back is a bit tight if I lift my arms up or stretch (rock climber probs).

The sun was shining so I wore my trusty Vans pool sliders. You can't go wrong with checkerboard and I like how they dress down an outfit and make it a bit more casual. I've lived in them this summer.



 





Jacket - New Look
Satin cami - Charity shop
Earrings - Claires
Leggings - Select
Pool siders - Vans
Bag - Primark

Thanks for reading! I hope you're not too traumatised by my toes.

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig