Thursday 23 July 2015

Simply Pure skin care range *Vegan Friendly*


I have been complaining non stop lately about the state of my skin.
Every night when I remove my makeup I'm greeted by red blotches, bumpy skin and mascara remnants.

Whenever I visit Superdrug I always check out their own ranges, because they are mostly Vegan and they are all cruelty free! This time I was pleased to see their new "Simply Pure" range and so I treated myself.

The packaging is modern and nicely done considering each product only set me back £2.69.
It looks like the designers have been inspired by Simple skincare, but the Simply Pure range aren't tested on animals so they're a lot more appealing!

I never feel guilty buying skin care goodies like this because I know that they are going to make a positive difference.
I'd become lazy recently and most nights I'd just quickly use a makeup wipe to clean my face before starting my extensive dental routine. I now realise I need to pay as much attention to my skin as I do my teeth!


So my new skincare regime begins with having a quick clean of my face with a makeup wipe. I then splash my face with warm water and put two pumps of the Foaming Cleanser on to my hands, I then massage this in to my skin and leave it for a minute until I can feel it bubble.

Next I squeeze some Refreshing Toner on to two cotton pads and I use circular motions to work them in to my face and neck (you will see the dirt coming off which is strangely motivating!).

To finish I use a generous amount of the moisturiser.
The end result really is amazing, since beginning the routine my skin feels and looks so much smoother and my breakouts have seriously reduced!
I haven't felt like I need to moisturise constantly and my makeup has been looking great all day!

No more lazy make up removal for me, I am sold with this simple routine...

Instagram @wolvesandflames


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig