Tuesday 31 May 2016

Payday Summer Wishlist


Payday is finally here and although I need to be thrifty and save up, I still wanted to see what I like online and who knows I might even treat myself to one or two things later on in the month!

As usual I have gravitated towards the sporty pieces and strappy vests, I love basic pieces that I can just throw on and be comfortable in.
I tried on the sunglasses in Topshop recently and they're so seventies and amazing I die, sadly they are £35 so I'm hoping that I can find a cheaper dupe somewhere, please let me know if you see any!

I think I will definitely buy the Missguided bodysuit, grey is my most worn colour and honestly it will be perfect for showing off my new sternum tattoo!

Ribbed vest - Topshop
Adidas jacket - Topshop
Tie dye playsuit - American Apparel
Grey midi dress - Urban Outfitters
White cropped top - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - Topshop
Grey plunge bodysuit - Missguided

Instagram @wolvesandflames


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig