Sunday 29 May 2016

OOTD featuring Lush wigs and leopard print






My hair is currently going through some awkward and ugly stages as I'm growing it out and so I've been wearing wigs most days. In particular I've been living in this long, dark brown one "Forest Dweller" from Lush Wigs. The wig comes with a long fringe and I was struggling to style it and would usually just end up clipping it back. I saw a few people on Instagram had changed their's in to a short pin up fringe so I finally got around to cutting my own!
Luckily it went well and I didn't ruin it with my shaky hands.

With my hair being so short at the minute I can literally throw this wig on in five seconds and it really elevates any casual looks, but still looks natural.
When my hair is longer I'm planning on having a short fringe like this so it was fun to try it out first and see if I like it. I find that wigs are great for trying out new styles before you commit to them or just for pretending you're someone else for a day!

Sorry the accompanying outfit is so boring, it has been raining constantly, meaning I can't wear all the fun summer clothes I would like to. Hopefully the weather will brighten up and I can be a flower child.



"Forest Dweller" wig - Lush Wigs
Jumper - Charity shop
Leggings - Primark
Shoes - Primark

Instagram @wolvesandflames

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wolves and Flames. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig